I have been furiously going through the images I took on my recent trip to Turkey and Greece to put on and I wanted to get a few more on the blog. I can’t begin to describe how amazing Athens was. I was such an interesting mix of ancient and modern.
You would think that, after having “seen” photos of a place that you have “seen” it, but I never imagined that the Parthenon, the crown jewel of the Acropolis, would be so much more impressive in person. Even while it undergoes restoration in the 21st Century while walking around the grounds, can still imagine what it was like in the 4th Century BCE.
Exposure: 1/160 sec @ f/14
Focal Length: 24 mm
[easyazon_link identifier=”B009B0MZ8U” locale=”US” tag=”journimage-20″ cart=”n”]Canon EOS 6D 20.2 MP DSLR[/easyazon_link]
[easyazon_link identifier=”B000AZ57M6″ locale=”US” tag=”journimage-20″]Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens[/easyazon_link]
- Photo: Hong Kong from Victoria Peak
- Photo: Neighborhood Buddhist Temple in Laos
- Photo: Elephant Polo Team in Nepal
- Photo Essay: Battle of Vimeiro, Portugal
- Photo: Azenhas do Mar, Portugal
- Photo: Le Mont-Saint-Michel in Normandy, France